Laboratory Experimental Facility
This experimental facility is available in the "Image and Signal for Energy and Environment" research platform of Grenoble INP - ENSE3.
• Experimental facility: 914 meters length grid, three
loads (motor and heating circuit), one partial discharge source, three
• Using a controlled-complexity experimental network we
objectively compare the
techniques in realistic conditions. We present an example below:
• Synchronization-free Localization – accuracy of 1.5
80 m classical
energy detector and GPS based synchronization
• PD diagnostic based on both real-time localization
• ACTIVE sensing for real-time equipment degradation
• Real Time detection/localization of junction disfunction
phase diagram domain.